Unlike other providers, we keep things simple and we deliver what we promise.
Below mentioned are few things which makes us different.
- We do not add any data capping to any plans we offer, you can use the Internet as much as you want to.
- We provide equal upload and download speed, it helps you with online video chats, VPNs, online gaming and big files uploads.
- Unlike other providers we do not false advertise about speed. If we give you 50 Mbps, you will get 50 Mbps at all the times.
- We do not cover the entire city, but we ensure that the area we cover gets the best Internet in the town.
- We also do not add Google peering to a 10 Mbps Internet plan and advertise it as a 50 Mbps plan @ Rs. 750.
No false commitments, No Fooling around with customers
With ThunderNet get what you see and pay for
Seeing is believing
ThunderNet gives you a first 4 days testing period, you can test the Internet with the things you want to do. If we fail to deliver the subscribed Speed, you get your money back.
- What type of Internet ThunderNet provides?
ThunderNet provides broadband and leased line Internet line. All plans we offer are without any data limit, you can download and upload as much as you want.
- What will be my first bill?
ThunderNet runs a pre pay system like you do for DTH and prepaid mobile connection. Your first bill will include 30 days advance rental, one time installation and cost of the router (if bought from us). In case we have to provide Internet via wireless devices, Rs. 1500 will be charged extra as refundable security for the device which gets installed at your location.
- Why do I have to pay security?
Unlike other popular Internet providers, ThunderNet use expensive devices to transmit and deliver a guaranteed speed you subscribed for every time. To ensure security and return of the device at time of disconnection Rs. 1500 is charged as refundable security at the time of installation.
- How do I check if ThunderNet is available in my area?
To start with make a phone call on the given number or fill up a location availability form and fix an appointment for the connectivity check.
- How do you check connectivity?
Connectivity check involves checking our fiber network coverage till your home, if not then setting up an internet signal receiver at your rooftop.
- What happens when connectivity is confirmed?
Our technicians will test and let you know the maximum speed which can be delivered at your location, then you can choose any speed options from 10 Mbps to the maximum speed suggested by our technician.
- What does installation include?
Installation process involves bringing down a cable from a pole in case of wired connectivity till your home or from the rooftop to the place which is best suitable for the router.
- What type of router is required?
ThunderNet use cat 5 and cat 6 to provide you Internet. A normal router with all Ethernet ports can be used. ThunderNet provides 2 kind of routers, single band and dual band frequency. For plans above 30 Mbps, we recommend router with 5 Ghz frequency.
- What if I have the router?
If you have a router which has all ethernet ports, our support team will configure it for you.
- Why are ThunderNet’s plans expensive as compared to other local providers?
Unlike other providers, we deliver what we promise. The speed we mention is delivered at all the times which is backed up by our “On Time, Every Time” Support to ensure minimum downtime. You get almost same download and upload speed which even most popular ISPs don't provide & we do not limit your Internet experience with data capping.